Club Facebook Pages/GroupsThe Club has a number of Facebook Pages/Groups for various purposes. Please find below a summary of our Pages/Groups - Click on the title to Like or Join so you keep updated with the latest posts. Note: Some Groups require approval to be included.
- Point Lookout Surf Life Saving Club Public Page - posts that will keep non-members informed of what the Club is up to and has achieved.
- Point Lookout SLSC Members - members only group - for ALL current members (Juniors & Seniors) - used to communicate important information about all areas of the Club.
- Point Lookout SLSC Nippers - members only group - for all current Junior Activities families - used to communicate Nipper/Junior Activity specific information
- Point Lookout SLSC Patrols - patrolling members only group - used to communicate important information about Patrols and also members can post requests for subs when needed.
- Point Lookout SLSC Surf Sports - members only group - information about upcoming carnivals and training times and opportunities.
- Seahorse Nippers - Redlands (public page) - information about the program dedicated to providing Nipper type activities to disabled kids