Training occurs throughout the season – members can access training for a variety of awards, building on their lifesaving skills and interests.
You can view the Seasons courses via the Calendar widget on this page (to the right or for phone-scroll down).
1. Change the Month by clicking on the arrow to the left or right of the Month.
2. Dates highlighted indicate a course starts on that date - click on the date (number) to view the Course name
3. To view Course Information OR to Register to attend, click on the 'Register Now' button
Please register via 1 of the 3 methods below
1. ONLINE (preferred) - using the Calendar Widget, or
2. EMAIL - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Name, Course Name and Date), or
3. SMS - send an sms to 0428771377 (with Name, Course Name and Date)
If you have any questions or enquiries, refer to the information below or contact:
Don Stevenson (Director of Training)
Ph: 0419 786 661
The Skills Maintenance (Proficiency) for the 2017/18 season will be held on SATURDAY 9 (10am start at Surf Club) & SUNDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2017 (9am start at Surf Club). You only need to attend ONE of these days - not both.
Please find below information on how to attend and complete Skills Maintenance (Proficiency) for the 2017/18 season.
STEP 1 - RENEW MEMBERSHIP BY 31 AUGUST 2017
You must have renewed your membership PRIOR to attending the Skills Maintenance (Proficiency) day. CLICK HERE to view all the information on how to renew your membership on the NEW Membership page.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE SKILLS MAINTENANCE THEORY PAPER
see section below titled 'How to Complete Skills Maintenance (Proficiency) Theory Paper for 2017/18' for more information.
STEP 3 - ATTEND SKILLS MAINTENANCE DAY
Skills Maintenance will be conducted on:
SATURDAY 9 (10am) and SUNDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2017 (9am).
You only need to attend 1 of these days - not both. Meet at the Clubhouse at the time specified above and ensure you bring the following with you: